NEW GUEST SESSIONS
If this will be your first visit to Belle de Jour Salon, you can schedule one of the following New Guest Sessions online.
New Guest Highlight Session
New Guest Blonding Session
New Guest Dimensional Brunette or Redhead Session
New Guest All Over Color Session
There are descriptions about each of them in our booking software that you should read when you are choosing. Once you choose the service, there will be an option to add a haircut, you will then get to choose a complimentary treatment, then you can scroll down to choose your stylist.
Please note, we need current photos of your hair and an inspiration photo to make sure you are scheduled for the right service to get beautiful results.
PLEASE NOTE Please text photos to us at the time of booking. Once we review your photos, we will confirm your appointment and you will be officially booked. If we have any questions and/or need to adjust your appointment we will reach out to you. We need to receive your photos within 24 hours or your appointment may be cancelled. If this is a same day booking, we need the photos at the time of booking.
Text photos to 404-250-9100 and if you have any additional questions please text and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Our booking system requires a credit card on file for all guests. Even if you had a credit card on file in our old system you will be required to put one on file again. Please do not worry, your information is encrypted and we do not officially have access to your information. When you put in your credit card information a transaction of one penny ($0.01) will be run on your card to verify the information.
Based on new CDC guidelines:
Fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear a mask inside the salon.
Anyone not fully vaccinated is still required to wear a mask inside the salon.
We respect and understand that there will be some fully vaccinated people who will choose to still wear a mask inside, a few of our on staff will be doing this.
Please note if you are wearing a mask we will assume that you would like your stylist to also wear a mask and she will be happy to wear one, you don’t have to ask, we will assume.
You can also feel safe knowing:
- We have spent thousands of dollars installing an in duct air purification system.
- Stations are at least 6 feet apart.
- There are dividers at stations and shampoo bowls.
- We have bags from the dry cleaners in dressing room if you choose to cover your clothes.
- We are disinfecting everything throughout the day.
A few other things
- We are proud to offer a beverages and a snack tray!
- We are using the dressing room again!
- Space is limited in the salon please do not bring a guest or child with you.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy
AGREEMENT FOR ONLINE BOOKING
Before you schedule your appointment online, we ask that you please observe and agree to the following:
1. You are a current Belle de Jour client or you are a new client who has been approved to book with certain stylists.
2. Online booking does not work for same day bookings, please text 404-250-9100 to book same day appointments.
3. The time you see allotted for your appointment often does not include processing time, if you have any time restraints please let us know by adding a note to your service.
4. CANCELATIONS and LATE ARRIVALS: Any appointment cancelled with less than 48 hour notice will be subject to a $50 fee. Any “no shows” will be charged 50% of the services booked the first time and 100% the second time. You will be asked to keep a credit card on file to allow future appointments. We do our best to run on time, if you arrive more than 15 minutes last for your appointment we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule. If you booked online please login to cancel. If you booked by phone you will receive a confirmation email you can click “manage appointment” at the bottom of that email to cancel your appointment during the approved cancellation period. If you are are cancelling on short notice please text us 404-250-9100 to cancel so you are not considered a no show.
5. To secure your appointment a credit card is required to be kept on file.