We have streamlined our Services!
In an effort to make your user experience easier and for you to have more control over the services you want we have created new Services with add on options that let you customize your service!
If this will be your first visit to Belle de Jour Salon, you can schedule a New Guest Session online. Once you choose the best session for you, there will be a couple of options to customize your appointment. Once you have chosen your options THEN there will be a drop down menu where you can choose your stylist or select “first available”
** PLEASE NOTE **, we need current photos of your hair and an inspiration photo to make sure you are scheduled for the right service. Please text photos to us at the time of booking 404-250-9100. Once we review your photos, we will confirm your appointment and you will be officially booked. If we have any questions and/or need to adjust your appointment we will reach out to you. We need to receive your photos within 24 hours or your appointment may be cancelled. If this is a same day booking, we need the photos at the time of booking.
If you are a loyal guest you will see we have a very simple list of services for Established Guest. Once you choose the basic service for you there will be a series of options that you will answer to customize your visit. We are so excited about this feature! Once you have chosen your options THEN there will be a drop down menu where you can choose your stylist or select “first available”. You basically design your perfect service!
GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES
If you have any questions please text us 404-250-9100
Online booking does not work for same day bookings, please text 404-250-9100 for same day booking and we will do everything we can get you in!
Our booking system requires a credit card on file for all guests. Even if you had a credit card on file in our old system you will be required to put one on file again. Please do not worry, your information is encrypted and we do not officially have access to your information. When you put in your credit card information a transaction of one penny ($0.01) will be run on your card to verify the information.
Our current COVID protocols based on CDC guidelines: Fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear a mask inside the salon. That being said, our entire team is wearing masks now. Anyone not fully vaccinated is still required to wear a mask inside the salon.
You can also feel safe knowing:
- We have spent thousands of dollars installing an in duct air purification system.
- Stations are at least 6 feet apart.
- There are dividers at stations and shampoo bowls.
- We are disinfecting everything throughout the day.
A few other things
- We are excited to offer beverages and snacks again!
- We are using the dressing room again!
- Space is limited in the salon please do not bring a guest or child with you.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy
AGREEMENT FOR ONLINE BOOKING
Before you schedule your appointment online, we ask that you please observe and agree to the following:
1. You are a established Belle de Jour guest who has been to the salon within the last year and you are scheduling an Established Guest Service.
2. You are New Guest and you are scheduling a New Guest Session and you understand that you need to send photos right away to complete your booking. If you do not send the photos our appointment may be cancelled.
3. The time you see allotted for your appointment often does not include processing time, if you have any time restraints please let us know by adding a note to your service.
4. CANCELLATIONS and LATE ARRIVALS: Any appointment cancelled with less than a 48 hour notice but before 24 hours will be subject to a late cancellation fee up to 50% of the scheduled services. Any cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment or “no shows” will be charged up to 100% of the scheduled services.
5. At the time of booking you will be sent an email confirmation with a link to “manage appointment”. Please save that email, that way if you need to cancel you can do it yourself any time of day.
6. If you are are cancelling on short notice please text us 404-250-9100 to cancel so you are not considered a no show.
7. If you have a emergency and need to cancel please let us know. We will use our discretion on if a fee will be charged and we may ask for documentation.
8. We do our best to run on time, if you arrive more than 15 minutes last for your appointment we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule.