ATTENTION: WE HAVE A NEW BOOKING SYSTEM
We love online booking and we love that you love online booking! Please be patient while we transition to our new booking system.
Our new booking system requires a credit card on file for all guests. Even if you had a credit card on file in our old system you will be required to put one on file again. Please do not worry, your information is encrypted and we do not officially have access to your information. When you put your credit card information a transaction of one penny ($0.01) will be run to verify the information.
The plan is for it to be more user friendly and we hope it is easier for you! If you have any issues please reach out to us 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 during business hours and we are happy to help! THANK YOU!
FIRST TIME GUESTS PLEASE READ
If this will be your first visit to Belle de Jour Salon, please text our salon cell 404-764-6761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do a virtual consultation. Once we know what your needs are we will be able to schedule your service or give you access to our online booking system. Please note, we are a Hair Color and Extensions salon and we do offer haircut services only as an add-on service to a Hair Color or Extensions service. We are not accepting new “haircut only” clients. Please call 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 during business hours if you have any additional questions.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please be advised as to the new precautions we will be taking:
- Upon arrival we will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer if it registers over 99 you will be asked to reschedule (If it is hot outside, we may ask to take your temperature when you arrive before you wait outside or in your car)
- You will be asked If you have been around someone who is sick or if you have been feeling sick yourself, if you have, we will ask you to change your appointment.
- We are screening all employees using the same criteria
- We are limiting the number of employees and guests in the salon
- We have removed a dozen styling chairs and stations are at least 6 feet apart.
- We are allowing guests with appointments only in the salon. You cannot bring a guest or child with you.
- No self service snacks or beverages
- Please limit belongings. Ideally limit to a phone and form of payment.
- We are not using the dressing room. But if you have to bring a coat in we have bags from the dry cleaners you can put over your coat.
- BDJ has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening using EPA registered disinfectants.
- We will be wearing masks and you must wear a face mask when in the salon.
- We will be washing our hands a lot and we will ask you to wash your hands when you arrive.
- There will be hand sanitizer at every station.
- We are disinfecting everything you see and touch throughout the day and in between appointments, we have support staff that is dedicated to only cleaning.
- When you are being shampooed we will place a sanitized dry towel over your face during the shampoo.
- We will be contacting you before your appointment time to make sure we have an updated credit card on file.
- Please understand that if it’s been over 6 weeks since your last root color, you are no longer a simple “root touch up” and we will be using extra color that could result in an extra color charge of $15 – $30
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy
- As time and spaces are limited, 100% of the service total will be applied to your credit card if you are do not show up or call the day of your appointment to cancel.
- We will not be performing makeup services until we feel it is safe to do so.
We are taking the state mandated safety guidelines very seriously and are doing everything within our power to protect our guests and our team.
AGREEMENT FOR ONLINE BOOKING
Before you schedule your appointment online, we ask that you please observe and agree to the following:
1. You are a current Belle de Jour client or you are a new client who has been approved to book with certain stylists.
2. Online booking does not work for same day bookings, please call the salon 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 to book same day appointments.
3. The time you see allotted for your appointment often does not include processing time, if you have any time restraints please let us know by adding a note to your service.
4. CANCELATIONS and LATE ARRIVALS: Any appointment cancelled with less than 48 hour notice will be subject to a $50 fee. Any “no shows” will be charged 50% of the services booked the first time and 100% the second time. You will be asked to keep a credit card on file to allow future appointments. We do our best to run on time, if you arrive more than 15 minutes last for your appointment we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule. If you booked online please login to cancel. If you booked by phone you will receive a confirmation email, please respond to that email or call 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 to cancel.
5. To secure your appointment a credit card is required to be kept on file.