FIRST TIME GUESTS PLEASE READ
If this will be your first visit to Belle de Jour Salon, please register online by clicking the booking link below. We will then text and/or email you about a virtual consultation, if you prefer to come in for an in-person consultation please call the front desk 404-250-9100 or text the salon cell 404-764-6761 to schedule a time . Once we know what you needs are we will be able to schedule your service or give you access to our online booking system. Please note, we are a Hair Color salon and although we do offer cutting services to our Hair Color guests, we are not accepting new “haircut only” clients. Please call 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 during business hours if you have any additional questions.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please be advised as to the new precautions we will be taking:
- When arriving to your appointment you must text the front desk 404-764-6761 to let us know you have arrived. If your stylist is not ready for you, you must wait in your car or outside the salon.
- Upon arrival we will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer if it registers over 99 you will be asked to reschedule (If it is hot outside, we may ask to take your temperature when you arrive before you wait outside or in your car)
- You will be asked If you have been around someone who is sick or if you have been feeling sick yourself, if you have, we will ask you to change your appointment.
- We are screening all employees using the same criteria
- We miss you as much as you miss us and we would love to give you a hug but only touchless greetings for now
- We are limiting the number of employees and guests in the salon
- We have removed half of the styling chairs and stations will be at least 6 feet apart.
- We are implementing alternate work schedules, extended hours and split shifts where necessary to lower our density and accomplish greater social distancing.
- We are allowing guests with appointments only in the salon. You cannot bring a guest or child with you.
- We will be foregoing blow dries as to not spread germs in the air as well as to give us more time to sanitize everything in between each guest and to get more of our guests taken care of at this time.
- All unnecessary items have been removed from salon, magazines, service menus etc
- The use of our waiting area will be discontinued.
- No self service snacks or beverages
- Please limit belongings to a phone and form of payment—no handbags please
- BDJ has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening using EPA registered disinfectants.
- We will be wearing masks and you must wear a face mask when in the salon.
- We will be washing our hands a lot and we will ask you to wash your hands when you arrive.
- There will be hand sanitizer at every station.
- We will be doing a tremendous amount of laundry, everything will be washed in hot water and dried on the highest setting.
- We will be changing our aprons or smocks between each client.
- We are disinfecting everything you see and touch throughout the day and in between appointments, we have support staff that is dedicated to only cleaning.
- Shampoos will only be done to remove hair color.
- If you have to be shampooed we will place a clean dry towel over your face during the shampoo.
- If you’re only getting a haircut please come in with clean dry hair. You will not get a shampoo blowout.
- We will be contacting you before your appointment time to make sure we have an updated credit card on file.
- We are avoiding the exchange of cash, but if this is unavoidable we will wash and sanitize our hands after each transaction. No change will be provided.
- If you want to tip in cash it must be exact change and placed in the provided tip envelope for the stylist and/or assistant, no change will be provided.
- Please understand that we will be using extra color on many of you, that will result in an extra color charge of $15 – $30
- There will be an additional sanitation fee of $5 added to every ticket.
- There will be no discounts on any service for the time being (no new guest promos, gift certificates, rewards etc.)
- A legal waiver will be required for anyone who is receiving a service. This will be sent to you prior to your service. We are trying to minimize the number of interactions with the front desk staff so we ask you return it 24 hours prior to appointment (we are researching electronic waiver methods, will keep you posted)
- We are requesting a 48-hour cancellation policy
- As time and spaces are extremely limited, 100% of the service total will be applied to your credit card if you are unable to show up or call the day of your appointment to cancel.
- If you are running more than 5 minutes late please text the front desk 404-764-6761 to let us know. We may have to reschedule your appointment which will result in a service charge (100% of service charge). We will try our best to work with you.
- If you are getting your extensions moved up, please come in with clean dry hair. We will not be shampooing you.
- If you are getting a color service in addition to an extension service let us know and ideally we can schedule these services on 2 separate days, color one day and extensions the next day. Or come in with clean dry hair and we will take out your extensions, put them back in and then color your hair. You will leave with wet hair.
- We will not be performing makeup services until we feel it is safe to do so.
- If you need assistance with retail, you can let us know what you want and we will have it ready for you.
Please bear with us through these times and we will get you in as soon as possible. We hope all of you stay safe and we can’t wait to see you soon
AGREEMENT FOR ONLINE BOOKING
Before you schedule your appointment online, we ask that you please observe and agree to the following:
1. You are a current Belle de Jour client or you are a new client who has been approved to book with certain stylists.
2. Online booking does not work for same day bookings, please call the salon 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 to book same day appointments.
3. The time you see allotted for your appointment often does not include processing time, if you have any time restraints please let us know by adding a note to your service.
4. There are no blow dries at this time, and you will leave with wet hair.
5. CANCELATIONS and LATE ARRIVALS: Any appointment cancelled with less than 48 hour notice will be subject to a $50 fee. Any “no shows” will be charged 50% of the services booked the first time and 100% the second time. You will be asked to keep a credit card on file to allow future appointments. We do our best to run on time, if you arrive more than 15 minutes last for your appointment we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule. If you booked online please login to cancel. If you booked by phone you will receive a confirmation email, please respond to that email or call 404-250-9100 or text 404-764-6761 to cancel.
6. To ensure contactless check out we are asking for a credit card to be kept on file. Services over $300 will require a 50% deposit.
|Extended Appointment Hours||Front Desk Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM||8:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM||8:00 - 6:00|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM||8:00 - 6:00|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM||8:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||9:00 - 4:00|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||9:00 - 4:00|